JBL has been a well-known brand in the audio industry for years, and their products have always delivered high-quality sound. The JBL Flip 4 is one of their best-selling products, with its portable and durable design, and now it has received an upgrade with the ability to connect with Google Home. In this article, we will be diving deep into the features and benefits of this new upgrade.
What is the JBL Flip 4?
The JBL Flip 4 is a portable Bluetooth speaker that delivers powerful stereo sound. It features a waterproof design and a 12-hour battery life. It can connect with up to two smartphones or tablets wirelessly and allows you to switch between them with ease. Additionally, you can take crystal clear phone calls with the speaker’s built-in noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone.
What is Google Home?
Google Home is a smart speaker that is powered by the Google Assistant. It allows you to control various smart home devices, play music, and do much more with just your voice commands. It has a sleek and compact design that can fit in any room in your home.
What is the new upgrade?
The new upgrade allows you to connect your JBL Flip 4 with Google Home. This means that you can control your JBL Flip 4 with your voice commands through Google Home. You can ask Google Home to play music on your JBL Flip 4, adjust the volume, and much more. This feature is also available on JBL’s Charge 3, Pulse 2, and Xtreme speakers.
How to Connect JBL Flip 4 with Google Home
Connecting your JBL Flip 4 with Google Home is a simple process. Here are the steps:
- Turn on your JBL Flip 4 and put it in pairing mode.
- Open the Google Home app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the ‘Add’ button under the ‘Devices’ section.
- Select ‘Set up device’ and then ‘Works with Google’.
- Look for the JBL logo and select it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
Benefits of the Upgrade
- Voice control: The ability to control your JBL Flip 4 with your voice is a game-changer. You can now enjoy your music without touching any buttons or controls.
- Convenient: The JBL Flip 4 is already portable and easy to use, but with the addition of Google Home, it becomes even more convenient. You can move your JBL Flip 4 around your home and control it from anywhere with your voice.
- Hands-free calling: With the built-in speakerphone, you can take phone calls without touching your smartphone. This is a great feature for when you need to keep your hands free for other tasks.
- Multi-room audio: With multiple JBL speakers connected to Google Home, you can play music in multiple rooms of your home simultaneously.
The upgrade that allows JBL Flip 4 to connect with Google Home is a great addition to an already excellent product. It brings convenience and hands-free control to your music listening experience. The JBL Flip 4 is a great portable speaker, and with the addition of Google Home’s voice control, it becomes a must-have for music lovers.
FAQ 1: How can I connect my JBL Flip 4 to my Google Home?
Answer: First, make sure your JBL Flip 4 and Google Home are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, open the Google Home app on your mobile device and tap on the “+” icon located on the top left corner. From there, select “Set up device” and choose “New device”. Follow the instructions on the app to add your JBL Flip 4 to your Google Home.
FAQ 2: Can I use voice commands to play music on my JBL Flip 4 through Google Home?
Answer: Yes, you can use voice commands with Google Assistant to play music on your JBL Flip 4. Simply say “Hey Google, play [song/artist/playlist] on my JBL Flip 4” and the music will start playing through your speaker.
FAQ 3: Is there a limit to how many JBL Flip 4 speakers I can connect to my Google Home?
Answer: Yes, there is a limit. You can connect up to 100 compatible speakers, including JBL Flip 4, through the Google Home app. However, keep in mind that the more speakers you connect, the more potential there is for a lag in audio playback or loss of sound quality.